Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tale As Old As Time

Okay...it's no secret, I love Beauty in Beast. In fact I can remember the Christmas the movie came out my sisters and I received a Karaoke machine and I got a Beauty and the Beast book and I would read the book into the microphone over and over and over again.I had a Beauty and the Beast room when I was in 5th grade, my grandmother even needle pointed (if that's how you say it) me a rose just like the one in the movie to put up in my room. It was almost sickening how much I loved this movie.

Well, this weekend I got the opportunity to see Beauty and the Beast Live at Har-Ber High School. Several of our Youth students were involved in the production somehow, so I didn't even feel bad about seeing it twice. Everyone did a fantastic job! I loved it!

The best part about it all was that I got to share my love of Belle and her Beast with Olivia. She has never seen the movie, and I think she has fallen in love! I asked her what favorite part was and she said, "All of them!". Me too, Livi. Me too.

No comments: