Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Days

So, lots of my friends on Facebook are doing this 30 Day project and I thought it looked like fun.

Here goes.



DAY 1
A picture of yourself with 15 facts.

1. I love to write. I doodle with words not pictures.

2. My two biggest fears in life are grasshoppers and public restrooms.
3. I love my job, and I'm so thankful God has blessed me with the opportunities that are presented to me daily to serve Him.
4. I love cherry coke, it's my favorite drink. However it has to be bottled by the Coca-Cola Company and it cant be mixed anywhere else.
5. I'm addicted to Post Secret. I think it's because I wish I had a fun secret to tell.
6. I'm an aunt to the coolest 6 kids you will ever meet.
7. There are several jobs I want to have for just one day. Examples are; being a shampoo girl in a salon, working at a coffee shop and a nurse.
8. I want to learn how to cook. I'm a very pick eater, but I would love how to make more than just mac-n-cheese
9. I suffer from extreme motion sickness. Sometimes I get car sick when I'm driving
10. I often think about who will come to my funeral. Morbid I know. But it's true.
11. I love to travel and am always up for a road trip.
12. I don't necessarily love sports, but I love live sporting events. The atmosphere at the games is always so exciting.
13. I'm obsessed with Chick-fil-A and if I go too long without eating it I go through withdraws.
14. I love apples and oranges, but hate apple juice and orange juice.
15. Stationary and pens are my favorite things to collect. I could spend hours upon hours in a office supply store.

No comments: