Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Things I want....RIGHT NOW!

Recently I've found my self "shopping" online. Not really shopping, just going to various web-sites and looking at things that if I had lots and lots of money, I would buy.....RIGHT NOW!
I can't really justify paying $44 for a pair of canvas shoes, but if I could I would buy these super cute Red Toms.Since I live in an apartment I don't have the nicest stove and it for sure doesn't come with a timer. So I think I could fix that problem with this cute little number from Anthropology. It's magnetic so it can stick right on your stove/ oven.No, I don't want Kris Allen. But, I do want his new CD to be out. November 17th can't come early enough for me!

I am a nerd and I have read every single book in the Princess Diaries collection. All 15 of them. What would make this one different. Nothing. I just need to go to the library and check it out.
Oh, just another Meg Cabot book I want to add to my collection. I love every single one of her books and I can't imagine this one being any differentI love hats. I never wear them, but I love them. I would probably buy this one and it would stay in my closet with all the rest of my hats. However, that doesn't stop me from wanting it. I think I have a problem.



I L-O-V-E this purse. It's not a designer hand bag, in fact it's just the opposite. Just another one of Sam Moon's glorious finds. It's only $25 but once again, that money probably needs to be spent somewhere else.


And these are the things I find myself wanting....RIGHT NOW!

No comments: